About Agroecology Greece
The Agroecological Network of Greece (Agroecology Greece) consists a network and a platform aiming to promote Agroecology as a science, practice and movement, in Greek. Its purpose is to network agricultural scientists/trainers, in order to exchange information, knowledge & research that will familiarize the principles and framework of agroecology in Greece and promote the transition of food production systems towards a truly sustainable form, integrating food sovereignty and security principles.
In Agroecology Greece participate:
- Christina Vakali, Dr. agronomist, organic farme
- George Veikontis. agrnomist, MSc
- Vasileios Gkisakis, Dr. agronomist, organic farmer
- Ioanna Dialyna, agricultural engineer, MSc, organic farmer
- Kostas Kalaitzoglou, agronomist, MSc
- Varvara Kontele, agronomist, organic farmer
- Kyriakos Palasides, agronomist
- Panagiotis Papadopoulos, agronomist, MSc
- Kostas Papazoglou, agronomist, MSc, organic farmer
- Ralou Tsigkou, Agronomist, MSc
- Stella Chatzigeorgiou, agronomist/trainer, MSc
♦Read the interview of prof. Gliessman to Agroecology Greece, here
♦ Read the 1st press release on the initiation of the Agroecological Network of Greece (pdf in English)here.
Agroecology Greece is under Creative Commons license Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs CC BY-NC-ND, implying that is allowed to download the page’s material and share with others, as long as you credit agroecology.gr as source, however you can’t change the content in any way or use it commercially. Agroecology Greece is moderated by Vasileios Gkisakis, Dr. agronomist(Linkedin).